At Black Horse Lodge our one priority is safety, due to this the following rules and regulations apply at all times.
- All riders must wear long pants
- All riders must wear enclosed boots at all times
- All riders must wear an accredited helmut while riding
- Any children not participating in the lessons, must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Children are not to enter areas without prior adult permission
- No cantering or galloping outside the designated riding areas
- Horse droppings are to be picked and tying up areas kept clean
- No litter is to be left on property, either take it with you or place it in the bins provided
- If any damage occurs it is to be reported immediately
- No horse with a wind sucking problem will be allowed at Black Horse Lodge
Kid’s Club important information – For a guaranteed permanent booking on a weekly or fortnightly basis a full term payment is required in advance . Alternatively riders will be put on a cancellation standby list and offered riding positions as they become available
Recommendation – During the warmer months it is recommended that you apply sunscreen as the main arena doesn’t have any shade.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
A 50% deposit is required on confirmation of all bookings (this includes all lessons, Kid’s Club, and the Indoor Arena Hire).
If you cancel a lesson or service this fee will only be refundable if you place is re-booked. We will do all we can to refill the position however if we are unable to the deposit will not be refunded.
If you cancel a lesson or service less that 24 hours before commencement the deposit will not be refunded.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, email firstname.lastname@example.org